Training and Education
Interest-Based Collaboration: Doing It Effectively – with Jacinta Gallant
6-hour Fellows Collaborative Skills Training
April 24, 2018 – Cafe La Cafe (2777 Mannheim Rd., Des Plaines 60018)
Attend and learn skills and gain insight into helping clients and Collaborative teams shift from positions to interests and find solutions which meet the needs of the parties. It will cover the theme of shifting from judgment to curiosity in Collaborative Practice. Register here: http://clioi.wildapricot.org/event-2764883 , or download a PDF of the informational flyer.
- Fellows Collaborative Skills Training (3 hour): July 19, 2018 – program topic and location to be determined.
- Basic Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Training: September 28-29, 2018 – location to be determined.
For other Collaborative-related training and programs around the country, check the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (IACP) Training page.
Membership in CLII requires the completion of a Basic Training and a 40-hour mediation training. Below are providers who offer the mediation training. See Requirements to be a Fellow in CLII for further details.
- Northwestern University Mediation Certificate Program
- Center for Conflict Resolution (CCR)
- DePaul University Family and Divorce Mediation
- Divorce Mediation Training by M.S. Powers
- Illinois State Bar Association Mediation/Arbitration Training
- Gaffigan Mediation Training
NOTE: If you wish to take a non-CLII sponsored training to fulfill CLII’s requirements for membership, before you register for the non-CLII sponsored training, you must submit a table of contents for the course and bios of the trainers for review by the CLII Membership Committee. Questions? Please contact the CLII Administrator at: email@example.com
Other Educational Opportunities
You might also be interested in these non-CLII programs, some featuring CLII Fellows as presenters. Although attending these programs does not provide Fellows Collaborative Skills Training (FCST) credits, some may provide continuing education credits; please check with each provider for more information and to register. Check back for information about upcoming programs.