Practice Group Meetings:
The Practice Groups Committee was formed in 2006 and is comprised of the chairs of each practice group (Loop, West Suburban, Northwest Suburban, North Shore, Rolling Meadows, Rockford, and McHenry County).
The purposes of the Practice Groups Committee are:
- To facilitate sharing of information and resources between practice groups
- To keep the board informed of the activities of the various practice groups
- To make recommendations to the board regarding the formation of new practice groups and operation of existing practice groups
Calendar of Events:
Practice Group Calendar and Topics
- If you can’t make the meeting in your current geographic area, check to see if you might be
- In a area that is having a practice group Going
- General Membership Meetings
Each year the Collaborative Law Institute of Illinois sponsors its annual 2-day Basic Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Training in the Fall. Please continue to check this website for more information.