–Calendar January to July 2015
Basic Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Training
Have a colleague or know someone interested in expanding their practice to include collaborative, or in becoming a CLII member? Encourage them to attend the CLII Basic Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Training September 18-19, 2015, Loyola University
Learn more and register.
Practice Group Meetings:
The Practice Groups Committee was formed in 2006 and is comprised of the Leaders of each practice group (Loop, West Suburban, Northwest Suburban, North Shore, Rolling Meadows, Rockford, McHenry County, and Lake County).
The purposes of the Practice Groups Committee are to:
- Facilitate sharing of information and resources between practice groups
- Keep the board informed of the activities of the various practice groups
- Make recommendations to the board regarding the formation of new practice groups and operation of existing practice groups
Practice Group Calendar and Topics
- If you can’t make the meeting in your current geographic area, check to see if you might be
- In a area that is having a practice group Going
- General Membership Meetings