Fellows Collaborative Skills (FCST) Training
April 28, 2017 – Cafe La Cave (Des Plaines)
Basic Interdisciplinary Collaborative Practice Training – September 15 & 16, 2017
Membership in CLII requires the completion of a Basic Training and a 40-hour mediation training. Below are a few providers who offer the mediation training.See the CLII Membership Requirements for more details.
- Northwestern University Mediation Certificate Program – 40-hour mediation skills training course focuses on fundamental and practical techniques to successfully resolve disputes. The certificate can be used by legal professionals as well as career changers to enter the field of dispute resolution, arbitration and mediation. Students will also learn about professional resources, and attorneys can earn mandatory continuing legal education credits.Click here for information and registration.
- Center for Conflict Resolution (CCR) – 40-hr. Mediation Skills Training – a hands-on, practical approach to mediation training ensures participants actively develop conflict resolution skills and techniques. Upon completion, participants have the necessary skills to mediate in a wide variety of real-world situations.Participants and trainers in our program come from diverse professional backgrounds such as law, social work, psychology, HR, non-profit and corporate management.Click here for information.
- DePaul University Family and Divorce Mediation: 40-Hour Mediation Certificate Program. For more information: www.cpe.depaul.edu/family>/li>
- Center for Conflict Resolution (CCR) – 40-hr. Mediation Skills Training – presented in Chicago Loop with more than 50% of the training spent practicing mediation skills with a coach providing individualized feedback.Click here for information and registration.
- Divorce Mediation Training by M.S. PowersTake the opportunity to partner with an accomplished expert. You will learn a variety of advanced techniques and benefit from our extensive mediation experience.Click here for information and registration.
NOTE: If you wish to take a non-CLII sponsored training to fulfill CLII’s requirements for membership, before you register for the non-CLII sponsored training, you must submit a table of contents for the course and bios of the trainers for review by the CLII Membership Committee. Questions? Please contact the CLII Administrator at: email@example.com
Missed the Social Media Training? Check out the first in series of video segments from that day
Regional Mediation Training